The Bolton Verimatic combines the elegance of a cushion-case, polished and brushed, with a stunning porcelain white dial and original Prestex stylised Arabic numerals .
AVAILABLE from 15th NOVEMBER 2021
The dynamic 316L stainless steel case uses a combination of brushed and polished finishes, and its restrained proportions mean that it should feel right at home on all wrist sizes.
The Verimatic's screw-down crown helps the watch achieve an impressive water resistance rating of 200-metre and protects the reliable and accurate Miyota 9039 automatic movement that beats inside.
We've paired the Bolton Verimatic with a beautiful brown Horween leather strap to complement the parcelain white dial - padded and stictiched with quick release spring bars.
VERIMATIC 39MM (MODEL NUMBER D703-02B)
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours / minutes / seconds
- Dial: porcelain white
- Indices: Printed
- Chapter ring black with red 60
- Hands: Blued steel 'leaf' a hands
- Sweep second: Blued arrow hand
- Case Diameter: 39mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug length: 46.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- 316L solid stainless steel
- Screw-in case back
- Screw-down crown with logo (polished)
- Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective underside coating
- Water resistance to 200m (660 feet)
- Miyota 9039 automatic movement
- Accuracy: -10/+30s per day
- Individually numbered from a limited edition of 500
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black lacquer
Every Duckworth Prestex Verimatic watch comes with a 2-year warranty.