The Bolton 'Small Seconds' combines the elegance of a cushion-case and outer railroad track with a stunning parcelain white, with original Prestex stylised numerals.
The dynamic 316L stainless steel case uses a combination of brushed and polished finishes, and its restrained proportions mean that it should feel right at home on all wrist sizes.
The screw-down crown helps the watch achieve an impressive water resistance rating of 200-metre and protects the reliable and accurate Seiko VD 87 quartz movement that beats inside.
Fitted with a Horween Black Leather padded strap with contrasting stitching and quick release spring bars. The 5th picture shows the watch on an Alligator print leather strap.
Small Seconds 39MM (MODEL NUMBER D667-02A)
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours / minutes / seconds
- Dial: Porcelain white
- Indices: Printed - Prestex original numerals
- Hands: Blued steel 'leaf' hands
- Small second hand with counter balance
- Case Diameter: 39mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug length: 46.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- 316L solid stainless steel
- Screw-in case back
- Screw-down crown with logo (polished)
- Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective underside coating
- Water resistance to 200m (660 feet)
- Seiko VD 87 quartz movement
- Accuracy: -10/+20s per month
- Individually numbered.
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black lacquer
Every Duckworth Prestex BOLTON watch comes with a 2-year warranty.