The Bolton 'Small Seconds' combines the elegance of a cushion-case and outer railroad track with a stunning parcelain white, with original Prestex Stylised numerals.
The dynamic 316L stainless steel case uses a combination of brushed and polished finishes, and its restrained proportions mean that it should feel right at home on all wrist sizes.
The screw-down crown helps the watch achieve an impressive water resistance rating of 200-metre and protects the reliable and accurate Seiko VD 87 quartz movement that beats inside.
Fitted with a Horween Black Leather padded strap with contrasting stitching and quick release spring bars.
Small Seconds 39MM (MODEL NUMBER D667-02A)
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours / minutes / seconds
- Dial: Porcelain white
- Indices: Printed - Prestex original numerals
- Hands: Blued steel 'leaf' hands
- Small second hand with counter balance
- Case Diameter: 39mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug length: 46.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- 316L solid stainless steel
- Screw-in case back
- Screw-down crown with logo (polished)
- Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective underside coating
- Water resistance to 200m (660 feet)
- Seiko VD 87 quartz movement
- Accuracy: -10/+20s per month
- Individually numbered.
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black lacquer
Every Duckworth Prestex BOLTON watch comes with a 2-year warranty.